1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Full Throttle New Stable Mate

Discussion in 'Scrambler' started by zx6ghost, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Picked up a Scrambler yesterday, for the misses

took it home last night and a run into work this morning to make sure all is good

1 owner from new 1000 miles on it

will be the panigale's new stable mate

fun nippy bike agile, sounds nice with the termis, not to loud
    comfy seat and bar height is good just what is needed for a winter bike

FOT2B18.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Sweetness indeed.

3. interesting ( assuming you are being truthfull and are not just wanting it for yourself :smile: ),,,,, my self am considering a bike for my wifey, currently considering a monster but you got me thinking scrambler now,,, just not sure about the seat height,, have you ( or naybody ) any idea on a comparrison there ?

4. it has a lower seat than the new monsters a lot smaller ie skinnier bike

still has a foot load of torque

i have ridden the new monsters and they are really good but the scrambler feels lighter and more agile

5. thanks mate,,,, but it would not be a new monster ( which really is a fkn monster !! ) it would be a 5 ish yr old 800 ish .. ( living on the other side of the moon ) i have not actually seen a scrambler in real life .. tbh they dont really appeal to me but might be suitable for " her " .

6. May I ask how much that set you back?

7. Nice, easy to keep clean.

8. Easy to keep clean Hmmm, After about 30 miles ride in damp conditions its covered it road dirt, needs a Fender extender as it covers the front of the engine also rear light gets a hammering with road dirt, even with the std rear end

9. also i can genuinely say i have only seen 1 or maybe 2 at most scramblers out on the roads since they where released

10. okay, easy to clean.

11. it is fairly pokey my misses loves it but wont ride it till the weather is better hence I get my winter hack , now just need to sell the supermoto 400 drzsm , fun bike but needs to go

12. drzsm,, o i c ;)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information