1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Toro On The Forum

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Franco Toro, Jan 4, 2017.

1. We are the richer end of the middle class and have more money than the great unwashed. ......B16 PSK..........FAT wasn't available

2. Steve Parrish had your plate Chiz :)

3. Custom number plate? Oh dear.

4. Custom?

5. The flipping vanity plates dawg keep up.

6. I have GN08 OFF :Sorry:

7. Hi Toro2 and welcome! Another 1299 forum member in London - hooray!

Love the look of the NRC but was concerned that English plates would foul on the hugger so went Evotech instead.

8. I thought it was

[​IMG]

9. buen dia Toro,,, you must appreciate that there is already an El Toro on this forum, he is also the owner / moderator and all round dictator , you must also appreciate that an englanders avatar is his castle and he will not be having any " johny come lately " stealing his thunder,,, meanwhile enjoy riding your Panni throo the streets of London ( afortunado ) and if i see your plate i will certainly say " hola " , bit unlikely tho as i live 500 miles away in another country .. enjoy :grinning:

10. How rude :D how much was it :Angelic:

11. I would definitely steal a bike with a custom plate on it.

That's if I was a bike theif.

12. Or a motorcycle thief for that matter?
    [​IMG]

13. IMG_0506.JPG

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Surely EL T Mk I should actually be Il Toro given the Italian heritage, whereas the new EL T should in fact be El Toro given the Spanish heritage.

Just a thought, and knowing El T Mk I isn't at all as precious as you lot make him out to be... :kissingsmiling:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. I was given the El Toro nickname about 40 plus years ago by my school friends :)

16. Bloody Tykes, eh!

17. Nowt to do with me mate, I'd have named him 'Lofty' :smileys:

• Funny Funny x 3
  18. I don't think he owns it just moderates it
    Rob is the owner :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. 50+

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. [​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information