1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

848 New Turn/brake Lights For 848/1x98

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by BKDUC, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Going off on a tangent, i've always thought this shape doesn't look that great in black, in my opinion. Lights look good though, which is what matters.

2. Just wanted to update everyone:

Pre-order's will be opening up by end of the month.

I am getting setup as a Forum Vendor and will be taking care of everyone on the board with discounts by next week :D

3. Back in September you sent me this:
    "I do not have anyone from France to test yet. As long as you would be willing to follow my guidelines and help promote the lights in France i'd be more than happy to send you a test unit :)".
    I replied that I would be happy to promote over here but heard nothing since, did you change your mind?

4. Hey Bob,
    Just been incredibly busy and lost track truly sorry! I ended up getting on with some local testers but I'll be sure you have the first set of lights in France to review :)

5. Any updates on these? Wouldn't mind bagging myself a set

6. Pre-orders started at end of February on Brakers.com, shipping expected June 1st.

I got my order in pretty quickly, but I think you can still get some discount with the 'pre20' code.

Can't wait to receive these!

7. I will be at Circuit of the Americas in Austin Texas USA for motogp this weekend, on the way to the airport now. :)

Everything is still on track and discount codes are still active. If you want to save a few bucks preorder now with the code mentioned above.

Will be handing out decals at the race and ducati owners party tomorrow, come find me and say hi if you will be there :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wish I could just drop everything and pop over to Texas (from Scotland) for the weekend! That'd be the life.

9. Ducati John is over there, see if you can find him BKDUC!

10. Where can i order the lights?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

11. The first post has Brian's web address.

12. Www.brakers.com

Just be aware there is about a 1-2 week lead time currently as I am still catching up on some orders. I am shipping in the order I receive payment from customers, so if you do wait to place your order there's a high chance you will have to wait longer as other people will be ahead of you in line (been getting alot of interest since I started shipping units so just throwing this out there, no pressure to order just be aware of possible wait times).

Brian

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hi Brian,

Any chance I can pre-order/ order some of stealth vent lights?
    I couldn't see a link on the site to them, just the TST lights.
    Cheers,
    Adam

14. Next post up

15. Yep saw that but wanted a way to register my order and get in the queue

16. Yeah, I was wondering about that as well. Then I checked their Facebook page and it doesn't look good. Apparently there has been some unfortunate events so the production has been brought to a halt and Brian is looking for buyer for the company. Really a big shame, because it seemed like a quality product.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information