1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie To The Forum

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Choppo, Feb 5, 2017.

1. CJ that's good to hear. A mate of mine did L1 at Silverstone and said it was a very tiring day, but well worth it. Brands is more local to me so fancied that, specially as its an early start. I should think Paddocks is a challenge though!

2. Comfy. I used to listen to music but found it could be off-putting. Not so bad when bimbling around though. I tried the sat nav wth the ear phones for the first time last year and as I say I found it hard to hear. (Probably me going deaf in my old age). What do you ride? TT on my 'to do list'

3. I think it's subjective some people like it some don't... Im firmly in the former... It helps me concentrate and relaxes me Eg... Knee down on my rsv4 listening to the ojays, love train, mid chorus....

Bikes: hypermotard 1100, rsv4 factory, Z1000 and a sorned bonkers 525 supermoto... Ive learned to say fuck it to the overdraft...

The tt was on my bucket list but that was 7 years ago and we just keep on going.... We've got an office over there so we stay at my working counterparts house.... He leaves us the keys and stays at his girlfriends house!

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

#23 comfysofa, Feb 8, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  4. Yeh I agree each to their own. Nice collection of bikes I must say, I feel quite inadequate now with just the one! Sounds like you have the TT well sorted, we keep talking about it but France always wins. One day.......

5. Heh.... It's like a week long track day with pubs and takeaways thrown in...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

6. Do you get to ride much, or do you just go to watch the racing?

7. Ride everyday and in between the racing...

8. Nice one. I will get to it one day, it looks mental. Have to take your hat off to those guys and what they do

9. Even more so when you see the speeds closeup!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information