1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie, Well Sort Of, Nearly...

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by MDUBZ, Apr 22, 2017.

1. I've reserved a bike (monster 821) and sitting the mod 2 in the next few days... so close but so far! fingers crossed all goes to plan.. :grimacing:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome David

3. Welcome, please join the map linked below.

Ducati Forum

4. Welcome and good luck with the mod2.
    Steve

5. Welcome and good luck :upyeah:

6. Update; passed (somehow), drove straight to the dealer to confirm my order and options - looking forward to developing my riding skills on the new toy and can't wait to get those db killers out of the termi's to give it some stick :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hello & welcome, remember learning to ride a bike starts now!

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. yeah - welcome, and take it easy - it can be feckin dangerous out there :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. yep totally get that - really looking forward to just riding around, developing my skills and enjoying the bike.. i've no interest in getting my knee down just yet ;)

10. welcome and congrats.. Make sure to post pics of the new stead when it arrives.
    As the others have said take care.
    it is the most fun you can have with ya trousers on but there is thousands of idiots in tin boxes out to get ya and plenty of shit rds with a mind to fuck up your bike...
    that said, get out there and enjoy. As long as you have your wits about you, the reward far out ways the risk.
    good time of year too!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Enjoy the new scoot and take it steady. :grinning:

12. so it has not been the smoothest ownership experience so far and it turned into a bit of a saga with the original bike turning out to be a lemon. bike #2 currently being run in ready for the 1st service next week... worth the wait though - love it!
    20543794_10159033072375548_1274971223278886817_o.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. Proper colour too :D

Welcome oldie newbie into the mad house you slipped through the net first time of posting

14. Vandal :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Welcome along,nice bike,take it easy fella

16. Welcome and sorry to hear about the first bike but hope you enjoy the new one. I've had my 821 Stripe for 8 months now and absolutely love it. Good luck. :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information