1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by mark998, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Hi, i have recently bought my first ducati, 2002 998 in yellow. had my first ride on sunday and despite the weather i enjoyed the ride, can't wait for better weather.

2. welcome - any chance of some pics ? :upyeah:

3. Welcome :upyeah: correct colour for a 998 too!

4. Welcome to the mad house :upyeah:. Andy

5. Hello I am sure you will enjoy this forum.

regards Steve

6. bonjour!! ;)

7. welcome, please join the map linked below

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  8. Nobody is slipping by the Map this year, your on the ball fella! :smiley:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Bizarre that you object to placing an icon on a map; Ben.

10. It's crept up on me today how simpletons like to stigmatize anyone putting themselves above the parapet. Here again is a fine example of someone trying to smear the act of been a world citizen. Rather than been shallow minded & blinkered that anyone...and everyone else must be a terrorist or evil-doer.

Well done Ben on gaining my 1st dislike; aka 2017-moron :tonguewink:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. welcome Dave

12. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, if you wish to air yours after grabbing the wrong end of a stick with two hands... Fill your boots fella, no offence intended in the post re: the map and your entusiasm. Quite the opposite actually, I thought your effort and enthusiasm for the map was admirable... However you seem to have jumped on your soap box and made yourself look a prat with a reaction such as that...

Maybe consider your approach next time as many less laid back than me could take offence and retalliate to such negative posts...

#12 Ben Mallinson, Feb 8, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. Hey, only me, finm, chris, Liz, me, Bradders and AC upset people on this forum - chill dudes :cool::Cigar:

:Writing: I think I mentioned me twice, dam

14. Welcome to the forum Mark, sorry you had to witness that ;)

15. My name isn't Mark :)

16. It's not all about you ;)

17. :Wideyed:

18. I'm a utter idiot as you have admirably acknowledged without malice. Sorry for my reaction & remarkably stupid previous speel. I am the moron marooned in my own mire.

19. What is this map pal and how do I get to it?

20. Here is a link; Ducati Forum

It was set up late last year by another member & many forums have members maps. Allowing us to shrink the world & not feel such an island nation. It's actually in my signature below this text but if you are running a ghostery style browser software it might not be visible.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information