1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nine New Models For 2016

Discussion in 'Front Page Articles' started by stickywicket, Sep 17, 2015.

1. I think that's definitely on the cards! They have tried to push 60 profile rear tyres and while popular in supersport there aren't 'that' many options for the road, not really sure why.

2. That would be great if it's the case mate.

3. Its quite funny reading the thing about Ducati CEO rubbishing claims of a V4 being developed and then seeing all the other stories about things that were 'rubbished' in the past such as Stoner leaving Ducati or Rossi joining Ducati!

4. Italians eh?

5. If you hadn't left to go back to Yamaha, Vale, they may have listened to you :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Two more days until the "X"... ;)

7. Doesn't the video say November? The stupid 'black' video

8. Two more days until the fun begins... but I've already posted what this bike is!

9. EICMA is 19th November in Milan this year. That's where we'll see the full unveil.

10. They normally spill the beans on the first trade day which I think is the 17th this year. We are there on the second trade day, 18th.....

11. Bologna Design Week kicked off today (30 Sept - 3 Oct) and Ducati are part of this, so expect to see more snippets over the next few days/week - this was my "2 days" comment.

12. Ducati 959 is set to replace the 899. Model came to light as a document was leaked in California with a document outlining emissions of the new model.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information