1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nine Winners

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Pete1950, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Have you noticed that the last seven Moto GPs have been won by seven different riders. Correct me if I'm wrong, but surely that has never happened before, has it? And on four different makes of bike - also unprecedented. This means Moto GP is more open and more unpredictable this season than it has ever been which has got to be a good thing, at least for spectators.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. think I agree with 19 fitty on this one... Don't think MV's win was down to the weather. Don't mind the odd wet race either from a spectators point of view!

4. Racing is superb this season. You dont know which manufacturer or rider will win.
    Happy days.
    We watched Silverstone from Beckets on Sunday and with exception of Vinales ( been watching him improve, absolute class act...) 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th could have been in any order.
    MM looked as dangerous as ever.
    JLo. feking excuse merchant when things dont go to plan. 8th? hahha
    Crutchlow found new form (might be called upright!) and looks as good as any rider out there.

• Like Like x 1
  5. The fastest three riders after Friday's free practices at Misano are Pol Espargaro, Dani Pedrosa, and Andrea Dovisioso. None of them are included among the seven riders who have won the last seven races.

So what are the chances of an eighth different winner in succession? And who?

6. knew I shouldnt have logged on...how bout a spoiler alert 19fitty?

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  7. Whats up with Pedrosa anyway, got pace but just fades..a a a w ayyyy. Pension funds or what?
    Be great to see more upsets with the results either way. Never been as good.

8. Spoiler? Fuck's sake chizel, this isn't a race result, or even pole. It's just first practice ...

• Like Like x 1
  9. lol ...fair point... I'm a sad fucker ain't I? Every race weekend, it helps me get through my miserable existence, Looking forward to watching the recording of fp1 an 2... Even keeps me outta the pub!

• Like Like x 2
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  10. To be fair, last week's qualifying was nearly as good as the race.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. now I am watching, funny as fuck vale goin mad at EsP!

12. FFS @chizel! Don't spoil it for us! I'd have thought that you of all people could understand that! :tearsofjoy:

13. Perhaps a spoiler alert would have been appropriate, no one dares post now.
    Steve

• Like Like x 1
  14. So no eighth winner after all ...

15. What did you watch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. OK, so it turned out to be 8/8. But I avoided the spoiler, didn't I?

17. FFS, I've not watched it yet!!!!

18. Tough. Go potholing for a few days after a GP if you want to avoid all the news :D

19. Exactly. If I haven't watched it I will avoid all news, Twitter, Facebook & forums. I don't go browsing forums and then moaning about it [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information