1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nine Winners

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Pete1950, Sep 6, 2016.

1. BT sport spoiled it for me again!!!! Last time I watched the on demand full race replay and got the news ticker so this week I watched the first live replay at 21:45 yesterday evening. Opened the app, top left next to burger menu where you go to select live viewing and other options is a credit card sized news window with a photo of the winner and "_________ claims MotoGP victory in San Morino"......

I dont have or want Sky nor do I want BT TV... I just want to watch the race without knowing the winner beforehand and the app doesnt allow me to do that. Useless.

The solution: If I watch an on demand Im going to frog tape the news ticker. If I watch live replay I'll get someone to log in for me and pass me it when its up and playing.

2. I do.... It's the English way, I'm just trying to fit in

• Like Like x 1
  3. I actually watched it live, just wanted to fit in.

4. show off

5. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. brilliant!!!! What a twat

7. So NINE different winners in MotoGP this year. Amazing. And Ducati win the MotoGP and both WSB races on the same weekend. Even more amazing.

• Like Like x 1
  8. brilliant ( not ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! managed to avoid all news from WSB and going to watch it tonite !!!! thanks .....:cry:

9. well done Dovie ( or was it the Maniac ) and Ducati in motogp and looks like could be a force to be reckoned with nxt year,, i expect the extra power and Lorie's smooth style could be a winner,,,,,,,,, in WSB a 1200 cc bike is now competitive with a 1000cc one,, well done , but is that amazing ??

Do Not Sell My Personal Information