1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh Dear!

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by PK1, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Oh dear....I've been posting and replying on the odd occasion since 2013 and just realised that I haven't introduced myself properly (thought I'd check after I noticed a few people had got in trouble!). Well, here goes.....

I'm a Multi 2013 rider from Sydney, Australia. First Ducati and I have to say I love it.....still after 4 years! Great bike that really suits our crappy roads. Mods to my bike are short screen, 14t front sprocket, Arrow exhaust, CNC brake master cylinder, Panagale rear LED indicators and rad guard. The only problem with the bike is I don't get to ride it enough!!

2. Welcome...We've got a couple more you lot.... @NZDave and @chizel

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Yes, from one of your islands :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 2
  4. Welcome oldie newbie

5. hello and welcome dude.

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  6. Belated welcome Dave

7. G'day @PK1 and welcome!
    I'll be "down your way" in a couple of weeks - flying in to Melbourne on the 27th and heading straight to Philip Island for the International Island Classic where I hope to see the Poms claim the honours for the 3rd year running. Then touring up the coast, into the Blue Mountains for 4 days (and hoping to get to Mt. Panorama too). Finishing up in Sydney in mid February so if your Mutley is suffering from lack of use you could always lend it to me for a few days!

8. belated welcome, join the map below!

9. wat map

10. The one linked in my signature, where some people got scared they'd be targetted by criminals. So some placed themselves in afhganistan etc. Quite a few forums I've been on over the years now have a map of members, so you can sort of PM people to say..."I'm passing by can we meet up". Obviously for anal-sex chizel,...

11. no link for map or anal shows up on my screen.

12. You are using a technically superior peice of technology to ones ability to understand it. You no doubt have a type of ad-blocker/ghostery/pop-up software that stop a simple web-link showing up. It's pointless teaching certain people about things because they will assert its a conspiracy; know what I mean?

13. yes,, but you got to go log in etc,, and god knows what else

14. no, no I don't! But we are jacking dave's thread.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information