1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Ohlins Scu Upgrade For Sale

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by John G, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Ohlins Mechantronic Scu uograde for sale. Converts you electronic suspension into semi-active with it's own algorithms.
    The best mod I ever did to my Mutly but now it's gone and this has to go to a good home.
    Takes 2 minutes to fit, comes boxed with instructions.

Going on fleabay if no-one wants it but thought I'd give you guys first dibs. £220 posted. Pm me if interested otherwise it's going for auction at the weekend.

DSC_0675.JPG

DSC_0676.JPG

DSC_0677.JPG

2. I'll take it today. Please call me and I'll sort the payment via pay pal or Internet banking.
    Regards Jason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Ive got a standard Ohlins ECU in perfect working order too £75 posted , if anyone wants it , in its box :)
    Thought I'd tag on the post

4. fatbob, dont suppose you still got it?

5. Yes I do , tucked away in the wardrobe with all the other shit I can't bear to get rid of :) ( according to my missus)

6. Is it the semi active or standard unit you have?

7. Nope standard ohlins unit , couldn't be arsed to take the mechatronic off my bike when I sold it

Does say standard in my post , it would have been over double if it was the mech unit

8. Ok. Cheers anyway

Do Not Sell My Personal Information