1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oldie From Cheshire

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by ernie90, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Ay Up.. decided to take the plunge and get a new duke, not had a bike for couple of years but getting back in the saddle. I do have a bit of a dilema, I like the look of the Annversario and cant decide if to go for that ( if I can find one) or go for the 1299S. Anyone have experience of the Anniversario compared the the 'S' please ?? Done lots of reading and watching youtube videos but would like some advice if you have any.

Cheers

2. Cheers mate

3. Only had experience of monsters and multis, sure some help is on its way.
    Welcome to the forum.

4. Welcome Dave.

The Anniversario is just a 1299S with a different suit on.

5. Welcome :upyeah:

6. Welcome Ernie.

I just bought a 66 plate 1299s from Riders, I do believe they have 2 more, that is if you buy new, go for the extra 2 year warranty £850 for piece of mind, also a good selling point. 1st Ducati I've had wish I took one for a test ride beforehand, an expensive mistake if I don't get to like it, but running it in still so time will tell. Dealer told me it will take time for me to get used to it, has a few on here have said also.

7. Hello from sunny Northwich

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8. --
    Thanks for the reply will give them a ring tomorrow, which branch did you use ?

cheers

9. Bridgewater, ask for Harvey

Do Not Sell My Personal Information