1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

' Oxford Leathers - Any Good ? '

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by FallenAngel, Mar 5, 2017.

1. ' Hi Everyone - As the above question , I'm looking to buy a new leather jacket & taking a look at Oxford - has anyone bought this brand / any good . . . ?

2. I've had Oxford stuff in the past. It's ok for the money.

3. Sitting on the fence a bit El T .?

4. Heated vest is fantastic but the gloves were crap with the lining bunching up on second outing..straight in the bin..

So not much help:flushed:

5. Only Oxford product I ever had was a non waterproof, 'waterproof' tail pack. 1st day walking around the French alps after travelling through rain, unpacked all the wet gear and looking as though I had pissed myself was enough for me never to return to the brand!

6. ' Cheer's For The Replies - Jacket Came Friday / Seems Decent Quality But It's A Snug Fit ( Uk48 ) - I Think I Need To Keep Off The Cake's For A While . . . ! ! ! ' See After A Few Rides , How It Feels . . . ? '

7. I've got a Oxford 1 piece suit, and gloves no issue as yet, seem fine so far.

8. You'll only truly find out if you ever come off.

9. That I hope not too Dave !!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information