1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Paint Job Complete

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Sharky67, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Just got it back today .. Looks red in pictures .. But it's a reddish orange .. Which really looks good to me. Oh well lets see if it lasts a whole summer

Next ventureshield it ...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like Like x 20
  2. Looks great.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Very nice. Where did you get it done

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Tidy! Yeah who did the paint?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Dream machine .. To be honest it's a very nice finish .. Flawless .. I never went for the Ducati red .. Was gonna go fluo.. In the end went for a bright orangy red .. Bike went to them 2 days before Christmas .

#5 Sharky67, Feb 5, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  6. How much if you don't mind me asking?

7. Ok price I suppose as I wanted a particular type of reddish orange .. £1350ish ..

You can get fairings off eBay that look the same in Ducati red etc for around £900/£1000. Pic shows the colour diff.. Without laquer etc

image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Very nice and very cool!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Had mine done by them. The finish is great but there service is terrible. They bought mine back and forgot to paint the wheel.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. That looks great I love that paint scheme.

11. Currently awaiting the return of my pani from them after taking a month to put right an error with the detail in the paint.
    Would never use them again.
    Appalling service and a don't care attitude.

12. Agreed they are all over the place .. You have to chase them as sending an email .. You won't get a response . But I suppose they came through in the end with a fantastic job

13. plenty of other good painters , some get to carried away with their name seen few in showrooms looked pretty rough,

14. Watch out for their paint being thinner than Prince Will's hair.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I'm only planning on running this paint job for a year .. Next year or the year later will flip it to a WSBK 2016.. Or 2017

Im gonna ventureshield it .. Should be ok .. Suppose I'm not fussy and I really do like it ..

• Like Like x 2
  16. Just had mine ventures yielded by Tony James designs,would definitely recommend him

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. I had an rc30 painted by another firm, the paint was to thick and caused problems around fasteners .

18. Looks great! :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. Hey shakey .. Yep also booked in with Tony James .. Week after next ..

20. You won't be disappointed,

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information