1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panigale Destructions

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by EAB, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Just coming back to this EAB - the pic with you on it makes it look better...strange I know...now theres some weight on it making it sit better on the road...

2. that's because it's further away...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Touche my friend...touche...

4. Irrespective of what it was and standard vs modded, judged as a bike on its own merit the only thing I don't like is the standard black wheels/swingarm

5. Great watching that come together, always enjoy seeing a project develop from start to (almost) finish. Whether I like it or not is irrelevant!

Hope to see more of whatever this fella does.

• Like Like x 3
  6. I agree, looks better in action with a rider on. Interested to see how it'll improve with some swing arm/wheel changes.

I'm undecided on looks, but I do like the idea of Darryl in The walking Dead tearing it up on a this pani instead of that pos Harley.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Bugger me thats probably the only post I've understood of yours without having to get either a dictionary or a 'Which guide to legal bollocks' out.

As an after thought it's also one of the very few I've actually read from start to finish.

#107 Drinky, Sep 15, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. And that font!

9. Visordown has the inspiration.....

image.jpeg

• WTF WTF x 1
  10. Wow. Not seen this before. Just read it from start to finish.
    Great skills. Shame you're so far from the Uk. Many times I've wanted machining done. Love the welded work as well.

Ok so it's not as I'd have designed it but that's the point.
    It's meant to be yours and yours only. Great work, full of admiration.

I thought I was doing well making my own carbon tail tidy!

No wonder they filmed Mad Max in Aus.

• Like Like x 2
  11. incredible piece of work and skills, i love the subframe..thanks for sharing

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information