1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panigale Gallery

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Carlosoul, Mar 2, 2012.

Tags:
  1. I got a Ducati performance stand for a 999 on eBay for £12. Slightly narrower, but bends out by hand. Better than paying Ducati £180 (or whatever silly price they are now).... image.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Nice MKll can we have more photos of that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. its a bike forum,i will get banned for that:smiley:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. My new "Anniversario" :)

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

• Like Like x 14
  5. im liking gold wheels,job for the winter i think

6. Get your own paint scheme :p

7. Is it paint or Decal?

8. Mine's a paint job.

9. :upyeah:

Glad to see you're setting the bar high :D:D:D

10. I got Harris stands and they're great

It doesn't look like the rear lifts very high but there is room to get the wheel out easily and use tyre warmers.

Harris stands are the best I've used. I saw someone with the warrior eBay ones on a trackday and had to have staff boards under the stand to make it high enough to lift rear wheel up

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. having got a bit of the toasted testicles at the weekend when in traffic,i thought i would try to heat shield the seat as it seems to be radiated heat that builds up from under it,had cuttings of the gold foil left over from the rally car so thought it might be worth a try
    this stuff is sticky as poo on a blanket and hard to get on without creases so cut it into smaller sections to suit the shape of the seat
    [​IMG]
    have not tried it yet but will be interesting to see if it makes a differance

• Like Like x 3
  12. If you have any more you should do the bottom of your tank!

13. I'm sorry, your post reminded me of a movie.
    Now you have a.....
    [​IMG]

14. got a bit left,how easy is it to remove the tank and does this work?

15. When I'm riding, most of the heat is coming up around the seat and warming my inner thighs. This would potentially just make it worse. I suppose if you are doing a lot of slow riding you'd get heat soak through the seat, but that isn't the problem I'm feeling with the riding I do.

16. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  17. Stolen from Piston Addictz? A lovely effort :sunglasses:

18. Bournemouth and Poole motorcycle Facebook group. Not sure where they nicked it from but it doesn't look like Sandbanks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. At a recent autoiconica event.

image.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information