1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panigale Gallery

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Carlosoul, Mar 2, 2012.

Tags:
  1. this actually works takes about 20 deg c from the seat,im going to foil the side panels above the cylinder head next as they are showing 74 deg,no wonder the inner thighs get toasty

• Like Like x 3
  2. Hi this is my 2016 panigale with US spec underbelly exhaust.Removed Euro 4 twin setup.

20160911_170220.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  3. Bin the reflectors mate

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. 1299 Superlegerra at the NEC today, it's rather smart...

IMG_1165.JPG IMG_1168.JPG IMG_1167.JPG F

• Like Like x 4
  5. If you have £74000 hanging about lol!

6. I asked Carole Nash for a quote, the woman nearly died laughing when she was trying to tell me how much hot was!

7. My new ride... :)

IMG_0081.JPG

• Like Like x 8
  8. Looks great

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. M50 calipers I see.... causing any issues with the ABS?

10. Couldn't tell you TBH, I only took collection on Monday. I read a few of the threads on here about M50's not being compatible but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. She only has 253miles clocked up so I guess the previous owner never gave her a fist full of front brake either

11. :Wtf:

15723371_1287425507967676_9199433657841470149_o.jpg

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  12. so how much was 'hot'? and more over, how much was insurance? :)

13. did the same, but I would get rid of the plastic covers, let the heat out and reduce engine temps.
    engine wasnt designed to have them on, get a free flowing exhaust too, (if not already) and wrap the rear cylinder pipe for a bigger reduction, some have ceramic coated!

14. £19 grand for the insurance! Im now paying £331 for the 1199R fully comp and protected too. Result me thinks.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Is that yours Adam ? looks stunning.

16. Unfortunately not! Came across it today and thought the same. It's been done at protwins in Australia.

17. A tin of satin black works wonders,fork sliders are gash tho but did not have the heart to tell you :Angelic:

18. Haha if that was my bike they wouldn't of been on in the first place! Was just browsing on conquest carbon looking at the carbon fairings and tank... a tin of satin black it will have to be!! :dollar::dollar::dollar:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information