1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panigale Gallery

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Carlosoul, Mar 2, 2012.

Tags:
  1. My 1299 base model. IMG_0013.JPG

• Like Like x 30
  2. Couple from this afternoon

Bikes got more wax on it than a candle

IMG_1384.JPG IMG_1388.JPG IMG_1385.JPG

• Like Like x 12
  3. IMG_0089.JPG

• Like Like x 16
  4. [​IMG]

Managed to get a quick ride out yesterday between showers...

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Had a couple of rides out now, still a bit cold but at least the suns out ☀️ Loving my new bike!! Puts a smile on my face every time!!

IMG_5964.JPG

IMG_5957.JPG

• Like Like x 6
  6. Mine was dragged out for a quick wash and wax ready for the warmer weather..... IMG_4236.JPG

• Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  7. IMG_9894.JPG
    IMG_9134.JPG

#609 lukefrs, Feb 19, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
    • Like Like x 16
  8. BSB or WSBK spec? Guessing its an RS or an RS copy

• Like Like x 1
  9. Absolutely stunning :upyeah:

10. Wouldn't say it's a particular spec as it shares parts from both. Built from a standard panigale.

• Like Like x 1
  11. What flavour of standard? Base or R? You obviously have the right connections :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  12. IMG_0385.JPG [/QUOTE]
    Started life as a Base model
    Still has Base model engine.waiting for a certain milage and then I'm hoping to bring the engine upto similar standard as the rest of bike

• Like Like x 2
  13. How does it ride @lukefrs with the suspension changes vs when it was standard (assuming you rode it standard)?

• Like Like x 1
  14. I've only very recently finished it and forks have not yet been set up from previous so cant comment yet.i may notice a small difference with with forks etc but i had fgrt on previous to these and no dought my abilities are not good enough to pick up huge changes.the brakes will be amazing though and massive jump up.biggest change i found with the bike is the difference the exhaust and mapping makes and being further back on the bike.

It's been a very long process though so I probably don't realise just how different it is. It's only when I see a standard panigale that I realise how much it's changed.my eyes etc have kind of got used to it because I stare at it all the time

• Like Like x 2
  15. The only downside for me is they look even more front-heavy with the bigger tank and infills. Just not quite enough at the rear.

• Like Like x 1
  16. You missed out on the ex Motorapido BSB titanium works of art recently then

17. You must not be too keene on current SBK then hahaha

I'm pretty sure storm still make the Systems

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information