1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

899 Panigale Oil Change - Replacement O-ring Oil Cap

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by lmcc87, Jan 2, 2017.

1. 899 owner but I believe relevant to all other panigale owners also..

All you folk who change their own oil, where do you buy the 2 o ring seals on the oil cap? Can't seem to find them online anywhere in the UK..plenty of places in the USA. Or do you reuse (don't like the sound of that tho)

2. They should come with the kit with a new crush washer also if you buy OEM filter

• Like Like x 1
  3. Have not bought the filter yet (be buying genuine ofcourse) but I've watched a few YouTube videos from you guys in the states and the guys say you have to buy them seperately, $4 a piece from Ducati??

4. If it's just the o rings you need I'm sure the dealers could get you them 88650561A. Moto Rapido are great for random stuff like this. I needed the odd fairing bolt and exhaust gasket and they had them on the shelf when other dealers had to order in.

I doubt reusing the old ones would be an issue though.

5. If it's just the o rings you need I'm sure the dealers could get you them 88650561A. Moto Rapido are great for random stuff like this. I needed the odd fairing bolt and exhaust gasket and they had them on the shelf when other dealers had to order in.

I doubt reusing the old ones would be an issue though.

6. It's a 200 mile round trip to the stealers so was trying to buy online. Will maybe try motorapido tho..thanks cap

7. 3 times I've needed random stuff and My local dealers haven't had it in stock so just phoned moto Rapido who had them on the shelf and posted them for a quid or something and got them the next day. They're really helpful.

I would think it's non OEM filters they're fitting, which probably don't have the o rings and crush washers though.

If you get a genuine service kit it should have all 4 parts

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ok cool will give them a shout and report back. Thanks again

9. For completeness and all who may be interested in the above; moto rapido sorted me out with a filter, o rings x 2 and crush washer for the grand total of £28 posted..a bargain. I don't believe you will find the lot any cheaper online in the UK..I've seen places charging that for the filter alone. Can not recommend enough and will go back without thought. Good luck all

Do Not Sell My Personal Information