1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 Panigale Ventureshield Kits

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Rob, Mar 30, 2015.

1. 3M Ventureshield Paint Protection

3M VentureShield motorcycle paint protection film is the market leader, with international testing confirming it is the strongest and clearest protection available. It is 2 times stronger than its nearest competitor, cementing its place as the only protection film worth investing in for your motorbike or helmet. It comes with a high gloss finish, enhancing the finish on your motorcycle or vehicle and will not start to colour with age.

3M VentureShield motorbike paint protection film also protects from damaging UV rays, avoiding paint fading below. The paint protection film will not creep or shrink and will not become dimpled, keeping its high quality finish and appearance throughout its life time.

Click here to view the Panigale Ventureshield Range

VentureShield from 3M will protect your body work on your motorbike or helmet from stone chips and minor abrasions, which will help them hold on to its resale value.

2. I have the ventureshield solution. It works really well. :)

3. +1 for the venture shield

4. How about it in the Spanish sun and heat? Would it protect or turn yellow/dark with time?

5. I have fitted many kits to various bikes but I have to say that the Panigale is the hardest one to do because of the many varying lines, especially the tank. Very good once its on though. It is supposedly guaranteed not to discolour.

6. Carbon Conquest do the tank kit for an 899/1199 for £35, cheaper than the original link of £40

7. What I'd like is just a piece that does the nose of the fairing, I'd be happy to pay £15 or £20 for it, but I don't think the full kit is necessary and at £90, its a bit steep for a few bits of plastic sheet that probably cost about a fiver to manufacture :rolleyes:

8. shame theres no pics of what you get, and what it covers! :(

9. Keep standard fairings and use replicas

10. Got me 12 yesterday , got full kit fitted same as old one , sorted keeps it looking fresh

• Like Like x 1
  11. I have it on all my bikes. It was professionally fitted and wouldn't be without it !

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I just ordered a tank kit

13. Had mine on 2 days stu did nowt for her

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Word of advice when fitting the tank kit.
    Fit the centre but first, looks like a large knob shape !
    When you fit the sides make sure the bottom edges are pulled tight or you will get a crease on the bottom edge.
    The sides are one of the most awkward parts to fit as the tank has a few different curves.
    Also, soak your fingers with water or you WILL get fingerprints on the film.

15. It shouldn't dis-colour, it has been manufactured to withstand, and protect against, environmental damage.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information