1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Can anyone please explain to me in simple terms how to post an image from an email and post it on this forum from an iPad please. Each time I hold a finger on it to copy it, when I then paste it in the box the image appears but then when I press post it it appears as a little box with a question mark inside it, please help. :Banghead:

2. Click on upload a file, then find the file in your photo gallery

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. image.jpeg

You mean like this?

4. Now he's has got a lot to live up to :Wideyed:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Put the curser in the reply box. Click upload a file. This will bring up a pop up box. Click choose file. Click photo library. Choose the pic you want to upload. Click done. Click on full image next to the little thumbnail and post reply.

Job jobbed.

6. Now this is going to make me look dim I know but here goes, the image I have is in an email, when I hold my finger on that image in the email on my iPad up pops a box with various options. I copy it and then paste it in my post, the image then appears in my intended post but disappears after I post it.
    ET none of your above advice appears to happen on my iPad and there's no image in my photo library sorry :(

7. Don't copy save it -

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Then there's a problem with your iPad settings as I posted the pic (and I'm still posting) from my iPad

9. Like Char said "save it" then upload it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Well, I think it's worked, thank you everybody :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thought I'd try from my iPad image.jpg

12. Yep you need to 'save image' into your photo gallery first.

IMG_1853.JPG

Do Not Sell My Personal Information