1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pictures As The 851 Breaks Cover...

Discussion in '851 / 888' started by Ian, Jul 20, 2016.

1. A bit of shameless picture whoring. En route from the MOT this afternoon...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  2. Really growing on me

3. Great to see another one still out and about - here is a picture of mine> image.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  4. This year I'm hoping to get more miles done on it - no longer a dining room ornament!!

IMG_2371.JPG

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. One more...

IMG_2370.JPG

6. And why not :) thanks for sharing

7. Who is up for organising an 851/888 meet this summer? There were three at the Ace cafe around three years ago but I wasn't able to make it that time. image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Choices, choices... Which ones coming to play tomorrow?

9. Ummm, I'm not sure yet! I've done about 50 miles today on the 851, which has trebled my total mileage in the last 12 months with it. I did enjoy them - once I'd got used to the fact I feel sprawled across it!
    Saying that I do enjoy riding the Panigale too. As you said, choices choices!

#10 Ian, Mar 24, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Whereabouts are thinking?

11. There's a job for you Chris :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Have no idea as not sure where owners are based yet, but Super Sausage in Northampton works well for the SS meet.

13. Will look forward to the element of surprise when you arrive tomorrow then :)

Hope you have a good ride up Ian.

14. As long as I'm not on a AA truck....

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. here's mine.. Ducati Festa 100.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  16. Sounds like a great idea, should do south and north meet, I vote for Betsy Coed North Wales for the north meeting

• Like Like x 2
  17. That seems like a fine idea!

18. Nice! What pipes have you on it?

19. Great idea, as far south as possible suits me! Maybe start a separate thread and post on the 851/888 Forum as well?

Some notice would be useful as mine's had an electrical fault since August and I need a kick to go and look at it! Can't get a picture to load from work but there's some on here already.....

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information