1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plug For Satnav Or Phone

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Jon_Dong, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Morning All,

Is there plug that I can charge my phone off and use sat nav on my 848sf? If not, what is the best solution to do it?

Kind regards

2. Does your bike have an Optimate or similar connector to charge / maintain the battery? Most dealers fit them nowadays. If you have, use one of these with your standard USB charger cable. OptiMate O-101 USB Charger

3. I have no idea to be honest. I haven't checked yet. I presume it will be very obvious?

4. See the connector with the red cap, it'll look similar to that near your clutch slave and gear selector spline.
    [​IMG]

5. Ah, It think there is one that you can plug the quick shifter into. Is that the right one? There is definitely one there.

6. No. That's definitely the wrong one.

7. Oh dear. I'll check it out tonight when I get back. that's for the help

Andrew

8. Just buy a cheap USB unit and wire it to battery.
    Simple and think cost me 10 quid.

9. That's what I've done although the mount won't fit on the bars so I put it on the frame of the bike tucked away. Cant see it and I can run a sat nav or phone of it when I get one mounted. I got it from bc controller. Seem good quality

Do Not Sell My Personal Information