1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. How do I PM somebody on here after 10 minutes I give in?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. click on their avatar and look for the phrase 'start a conversation' Click on that and use that to, err, start a conversation. You propositioning someone? what can't be said in public, come on 'fess up!!

3. maybe click on their name and "start a conversation" I believe

4. I did get to that page but to me it looked a lot different to other forums I use, many thanks!

All done it's been a long day!

5. For those of us heading out to the discotheque the day is just beginning.....

6. Nope nothing on my PM's

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Thread moved to correct section :)

8. We have a dating section?
    Scary....
    I've met some of you lot....it's like that bar in Star wars.

• Agree Agree x 1

9. Oh have we :)

Where do I join up

10. You were a founding member ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Was I :Angelic:

12. that was before the ban

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Some of the things on this site are americanized so that its 'unimpossible' too understand whats what. You think you are tech savy, not here its a whole new ball game of slang.

14. I just realized i used the wrong bastardized word from that failed society. They now use the word unpossible which is just mental.

15. :Wideyed::Bookworm::Banghead::Nailbiting:

16. At least you can post something with aluminium in it (with the right number of i's) without it being underlined in red... better than a work for me :)

17. Is it possible to see if a recipient has recieved or read a pm you have sent?

18. They will have received it, but you can't tell if they've read it.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information