1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Posting On 'for Sale And Wanted'

Discussion in 'Forum How To's - create an Avatar/Event/Group etc?' started by murrayxxx77, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Why ban @El Toro ? :Wideyed:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  2. Already nuked ;):Angelic:

3. arse :smile:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Hmmmm ... didn't realise what I'd started. Definitely should have kept quiet about the yellow bit and the 'other' bike.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. well i think the best thing you can do is post pics... i'll even look at the bmw ones (i aint as fussy as i make out.. shhh)

6. We just went off topic a little, it happens from time to time, well, all the time :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. And even although it says I've now posted 11 messages it still won't let me post .... grrrrrrr

8. its more than 11.. you aint stopped

9. Post it here then while @El Toro fixes it :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. thats wot he does when he's not scramblerizing stuff

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. its worth keeping the Ducati just to be part of this forum, don't sell it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. @murrayxxx77 where have you tried to contact me? I've not had a PM or any communication.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  13. Hey, calm down, calm down :Angelic:

14. PS Try now I think I've fixed it.

You're welcome.

• Like Like x 1
  15. And you can stop stirring it :)

16. How? :p

17. Contacted one moderator who gave me the name of another but got no response then today tried the 'contact us' and waiting a reply so decided to try asking the question on the 'How to' section and had a wonderful response !

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. Which moderator did you contact and whose name did you get given, if not me?

Ps Have you tried now?

19. Almost tempted to keep the bike now and enjoy the 'witty' banter on here but the other half may object. Reminds me of the old 'Ducatisti' forum days .. if that's not too rude a word.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Can't remember the name of either. I'll check and see if I can find the communications

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information