1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Posting On 'for Sale And Wanted'

Discussion in 'Forum How To's - create an Avatar/Event/Group etc?' started by murrayxxx77, Oct 11, 2015.

1. I've checked the 'For Sale' bit and I'm good to go !! Thanks to all for your help. Been an enjoyable way to get my message count up.

2. yea he's sounding a lil tetchy.. its you

3. No :Angelic:

4. @murrayxxx77 there isn't any communication as far as I can see, so god knows who you sent it to. Are you sure it was this forum? ;)

Have you tried to post something in the for sale section yet?

5. well good luck with the sale mate. and remember you dont even ave to have a duke to be on here. hell look at El toro.. he has a scrambler!!

• Funny Funny x 4
    • WTF WTF x 2
  6. That's done it - lets all :Bag::Bag::Bag::Bag::Bag::Bag::Bag::Bag::Bag::Bag:

7. :Woot::Wideyed::Sorry::Blackeye:

8. And a Panigale my antipodean friend :p

9. Just to finish ... I asked AndyW the question about privileges and he said contact Rob (admin) or Matt (moderator) so think I tried Rob and got no response.

10. the jury is out on that one too...yes.. yes.. fair play....:D

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. @murrayxxx77 - ok just so you know AndyW can/does moderate the Multistrada bit of the forum. Rob owns the forum and isn't on here all the time. Matt is no longer involved on a day to day basis because of personal commitments. For my sins I'm the Administrator for the whole forum and I am available most of the time. Hth:)

12. So of the three stygian members.... @El Toro has the eye.
    [​IMG]

#52 AirCon, Oct 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

13. We don't sell Ducati on here just BMW's that's why :D

14. He is always stirring :Angelic:

15. Unbelievable :Wideyed: ....................... :smile:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1

16. Best to talk to the locals we make more sense
    Mods pahhhh :Bucktooth:

• Agree Agree x 1

17. What!!!! He bypassed our ET
    :Jawdrop:

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. He knew no better :)

19. So is the privilege to sell stuff on here open to anyone who has 10 messages (like me) or do you have to have other boxes ticked also?

20. ignorance of the law is no defense.. ban em

Do Not Sell My Personal Information