1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Pr4s Fitted

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by bradders, Feb 19, 2017.

1. and even on the ride to Snells on dual carriageway and motorway felt so much better than the std one :upyeah:

But now with the 42t it's quite a lot taller so new chain needed before I start venturing too far. @MaDProFF just as I thought.

2. :( I do not want it to be taller, I am sure I am getting shorter in my old age as well :(

Was there a beginning to this post? :)

3. No.

Just needs a longer chain then it will be more like it was before, and the PR do have a taller profile but are some much nicer to ride on than the scorpions. :)

4. Ahh, tbh I am off Pr4's now and onto Road Smart 3's no complaints last longer than 4s, better in the dry, and good in the wet, but I would say 4s better in the wet.
    I am waiting for the outcome of the Air box changes.

5. I'd have liked to have tried something else tbh

6. I was cautious about changing as tbh you cannot fault PR4's as a great all round tyre, but Pr's have been so good for a while now some of the other manufacturer's have upped their game, so took a chance and RS 3's pretty good, and will fit again.

You not had a chance to see difference in RPM and fuel consumption?
    I am still not happy with oil Consumption on mine on motorway, trying to get Ducati to commit, but also unhappy I cannot extend warranty on mine either. Still love riding the bike though, even sold the monster now to just ride DVT

7. No, not ridden enough, but I did notice its quite vibes at 90 ish, as its now 5500 revs with the bigger rear sprocket.

When I get it back I'll start using it now, need to get my mojo back for spring ;:upyeah:

8. You do, :) I met Norm the other Week and was tempted to give you a shout and come down to Brighton while you were there was just too busy

9. ive had two rear and one front PR4's, and been very happy with them, real confidence inspiring tyre, but fancied a change and just fitted a pair of metzler 01's. Not had a proper chance to evaluate yet, but hoping they are going to be as good if not better than the PR4's

• Like Like x 1
  10. anyone try sportsmart 3 yet?

11. Using roadtec 01 now. They're lovely.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Did not read my message a bit further up then :p

13. sportsmart are a more sporty version than the roadsmart I thin? i got through a few sets before pr4 came out now the 3 is out it might be worth another set since the only issue i had was they didn't last as long.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information