1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Practical Sportsbikes Bike Cleaning Co. Feature

Discussion in 'Detailing and cleaning' started by richgilb, Apr 22, 2016.

1. In the last few months I saw an article about a company that deep cleans your bike for about 80 quid and they come to you. It was a half page or more feature.

Anyone know which issue it was or the name of the company?

2. thread moved

3. Great...the only subforum where I expect a higher proportion of the mag readers would be in Supersport and you shoved my post in here. Tumbleweed, diluted by Panigale owners

4. Not exactly a supersport specific subject is it. Or have I missed something?

5. Some shameless bumping will se your question picked up by most users under 'new posts '. Here , have a bump on me
    :upyeah:

6. Shiny Bike Syndrome -
    Moto Valet – Moto Valet – Professional motorcycle detailing, valeting & restoration
    Mo-Clean – Professional bike wash and polish services
    Home | VantageMotorbikeValeting.co.uk
    Auto Detox Detailing

There's a few that offer a similar service to what you've described, all depends where your based and how much you want to spend.
    I Imagine their cleaning process/products differ slightly between them.

Have a look on detailing world forum and do a search I expect there will be a lot on there to choose from.

8. Have another bump

9. Lazy.. Just plain lazy.. Bump!

10. Clean ya bike yaself,lazy git.

11. Yeah, like he said!!

12. Why not have a go at inserting inappropriate words to my edited post, add some method to the mindless bumping!

13. Go on then..... Polished your pipe!

14. What?

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Just an idle thought - have you phoned the magazine and asked them? Good chance they'll have a good idea.

Bump.

16. I recall a few months ago that a thread broke out here discussing All Year Biker who'd been in maybe MCN(?)

They were advertising a deep clean prior to winter mothballing and that they applied ACF50 as part of their service, thereby rustproofing the mothballed. The thread then turned into a discussion on the best way to apply ACF50 - does this ring a bell richgilb? If so, they are the people at the link I've posted above

Having just checked, there are several threads on this forum discussing A.Y.B and their ACF50 treatments

Do Not Sell My Personal Information