1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 Project 1704 - 1299s Build Project By Topolino

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Topolino, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Dealer sent me these today. Not the best quality pics and nothing special or that you haven't seen before, but it won't look like this for long. Delivery set for Monday 5th December. Let the games begin!

snapshot_000.jpg snapshot_001.jpg snapshot_002.jpg snapshot_003.jpg snapshot_004.jpg snapshot_005.jpg snapshot_006.jpg snapshot_007.jpg snapshot_008.jpg snapshot_009.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. What's the crack with the 1704 stuff dude?

• Like Like x 1
  3. You'll find out in due course. More info will appear on the website when it launches in January.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Is it how many new Ti bolts ya fitting to it :smile:

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. You're such a tease!

6. 17 cylinders 4 wheel drive.

It's a bus.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. It's going to be finished for the 17th April for your Birthday :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm aiming for April it all possible. No specific date but at least having stripped one down already, to the engine, means this time will be a lot easier and hopefully quicker.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Are the dealers getting some spanner time on the VFR750 to train for the new V4?

10. Possibly. Not convinced the 2018 model will be a V4, but then again who knows!

11. Not all Ti bolts, mostly stainless but well into three figure quantities.

12. Didn't Ducati call their 'secret' bike project 1403 or something?

Why not come up with your own idea for a "code name" ?

Hold on I need to smilie it otherwise I may sound offensive and it's not

;-)

13. It's deliberately obscure and a tenuous reference to a completion date. Don't want to allude to what's planned in the name alone but I'm going in another direction to my previous project. Not much planned this side of Christmas other than initially tearing the donor bike down in preparation for the New Year, when I will have some free time to make a start.

14. I'm going to call tiling our bathroom "project 2105 " I reckon as it'll be 4 years until I get it done.

Unless my mrs asks and then it's project 1701

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Good ploy!

16. Nice one TP

trick site, i like it.....:sunglasses:

17. May have got a little carried away! (Well, not really. All part of the rebuild process.) A useful distraction from turkey, mince pies and re-runs on the TV.

15391405_978034805676634_8001612491122108071_o.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  18. Not anuvver coffe table...

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Damn, how did you guess?!

20. Love a coffee table :tearsofjoy:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information