1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Puig 3 Bolt Touring Screen Is It Better Than The Standard Item

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Mobile Chicane, Oct 13, 2016.

1. I have that one & didn't find it as good as the lower version. Available from carbon-conquest also!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I have carbon screen from conquest carbon too

3. I don't have a carbon screen sorry

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I am going to try the Puig touring screen with "Visor" when the italians get back from their summer holidays and start making them again, which is probably around December.

5. Just watched micheal moores "Where to invade next" and its quite enlightening how much italian married couples get in holiday entilement. Ignore the documentry/film title & check it out.

6. Thanks for the offer but I'm after the clear one.

I've orderd one through an ebay dealer as no uk suppliers seem to stock the clear one may have to wait a while

7. A lot will depend on your height. I'm 6ft and find the screen an improvement over the standard. On it's lowest setting it's the same height as the standard one at it's highest. I have the dark tint one and I think it look much better in my humble opinion.

8. I'm 6 foot , standard screen with a blade on is the best fit for me.
    Got a small Puig screen but it aint what I though it would be , wind noise is still a pain , and cleaning flies off your lid is a ball ache as well

9. Ok update time.

Screen arrived a while ago but I've been buisy with work and family stuff.

popped it on the bike and managed a quick spin.

I'm 5'7 ish and at its lowest setting its perfect for me with good visability and very little buffeting even at german motorway speeeds.

10. update time: did 200 miles all in on the ring of red run last weekend with and without pilion screen worked much better than the original.

11. I have both the Touring and Race screens and love them both.

12. Shipping is too much... I would buy it if you would ship it cheaper...

13. Have ordered this for meself.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I have this one and iiiiiiii looooveeee it

20160531_193959.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. Now Sold Thanks for looking:upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information