1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Qatar Motogp Test

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Masklin, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Or....

IMG_1804.JPG

Should have read the end of the thread before posting. Beat me to it...

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. :Wideyed:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Absolute genius....pmsl

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Combined standings over the three days. 10 days to go...

IMG_1947.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  6. Really looking forward to this season. :smileys:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. IMG_1951.JPG

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Anyone else having issues with the moto gp app? Didn't work properly all weekend for me. First time Ive paid for it and right now I'm glad I only paid in instalments, its terrible!

9. Get an android tablet go google for "Mobdro" download and install....hey presto free BT Sport...and eurosport too....watched WSBK yesterday morning while i was at work....

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Doesn't look very aerodynamic to me...

Ducati.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Its obviously an attempt to replace the aerodynamic fins, interesting that the top part of the fairing with the hole is scalloped up to force the weight on the front wheel. sneaky lol Ducati one step ahead like Mercedes F1 last year?

12. So my amazon fire tablet just arrived with mobdro already installed. Holy crap!!
    Do u know how I get what's on the amazon fire tablet thing to appear on my telly please?

13. Awesome isnt it!

Depends what telly youve got?

14. Seems my tablet doesn't have the mirror facility thing but for £50 I won't lose any sleep over it.

Thanks again

15. If you get a google stick it should mirror to that....double check first....

16. Fire Tv stick or google cast should let you mirror to TV. I myself have a raspberry pi (not the food) running Kodi so it's already hooked up to the TV. Saying that, for GP I have BT sport so I can watch it properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do Not Sell My Personal Information