1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quickshifter

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by magpie21, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Hi all
    I've been searching but can't seem to find a quickshifter for my 1100 hypermotard? Anyone got any info or indeed has one?
    Cheers

2. Translogic might do one:
    Ducati Intellishift Quickshifter for all Hypermotard 2005 - 2014 both 2 and 4 spark models with 2 ignition coils with standard road shift gear lever set-up

3. Comfysofa on here has fitted a healtech quick shifter with good success, there's a thread somewhere...

4. Yarp... Works a treat. They seem to update the software quite regularly on it also.... No idea what are in the firmware updates (they never give a firmware update summary)... Be interesting to see what they do.... Anyway if you get one... Wire it in and assuming nothing has changed expect the engine cut test to fail... Set the delay to 55ms, go and test.... Brilliant fun!

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

5. Definitely getting myself one for my 821sp

6. There's actually no point in having mine on there as I don't track or race it.... It's just good old fashioned fun..! Nothing more...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

7. Yep that's the only reason for me to put one on
    All for fun

8. I've only just bought my SP but will be fitting one as well as I miss the quickshifter on my S1000

I had a good read of comfysofas thread a few weeks ago and will buy one from James at YourMoto.

9. Thanks for the help guys. I'll be ordering one in the next few days

10. I have it on my 821 sp work great, it feel like Superbike make it easy to ride and have a lot of fun.

• Like Like x 1
  11. @comfysofa
    I've just bought the healtech quickshifter for my 1100. Wheres the best place to bolt the sensor? How did you get on with quickshifter on the hyper? 20190301_194004.jpg

12. Hi. Itll go right in between that nut on the right and the other part...dunno what to call it. First and foremost Healtech are brilliant if you have any problems....so, from the off (for me) the cut test has never worked but, it doesnt stop it working - id be really interested to see if it works for you. Since ive rebuilt my engine my qs hasnt been working (all the stuff works on it - ie the set up) but, the actual shifter isnt working....i hasten to add that ive not had the time to trouble shoot it...having said that initially it worked first time so im pretty sure you should be able to get it working first time.

In fact....ive got a free day today so, ill probably get the tank off today and do a bit of checking. PM me if you get any problems and ill do what i can to help get it sorted for you if you have any problems.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Cheers Comfy, appreciate that:upyeah:

Do you mean on the shift rod? I'll post on here how it goes.

14. yep...its tight but it does fit. You fitting it today?

15. Yeah I'm just about to go out now.

16. Cool...me too...well, about an hour or so...

17. There's nothing to them. Easy to fit and set up with the app. I carried out the auto setup. I'm going to test it in a couple of hours.

Reading your thread in the above link, your cut off time was 55ms. The auto set up has set it 90ms on mine. The cut test worked on mine.
    20190302_130829.jpg

18. Wow - never worked for me.....unless ive got the cylinders round the wrong way (although i dont think you could to be honest....) - so i must have gotten something wrong somewhere....just firing mine back together now...

19. Connectors with the red square went into the vertical cylinder. I've yet to test it on the road though.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information