1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Raising Funds For Our Resident Racer, Nicky Wilson!

Discussion in 'Front Page Articles' started by El Toro, Jul 28, 2015.

• Like Like x 1
  1. I have my own racing to fund, but good luck Nicky

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Please Get rid of the the "top donations" box on the right of the Donations page please , it makes it look like a competition .....just my opinion of course ....

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Got my acu-license, just need the bike, van & running costs....but good luck too him

Slightly weird that he himself has not stated anything on here but I am a newbie to this site.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. How much for a sticker about the size of that Shoei one on each side?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Every pound helps :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hi everyone, sorry I've not posted yet. I do have my own thread if you look in the racing forum pages. I try to update it regularly with race stuff and other randomness.
    I appreciate there are others out there who race and respect that not everyone sees the value in crowd funding but to those who do and who have made a donation - thank you, it means a great deal that you are willing to help me.

If you want to ask any questions please go ahead and I i'll do my best to answer them :)

7. Is anyone coming to Cadwell BSB in August?

8. Me. Possibly. Need to sort a few things out :)

9. The kettle will be on...

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hi N W . stickers or similar my help In some small way .
    Keep the faith .

11. I'll be there and I'll give you a tenner to slow down ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  12. Just wanted to mention I've donated £50 too an open-source piece of software called 'no-script' this month. So hopefully people won't think I'm some scrooge or humbug.

Добро пожаловать! — PayPal

Just balancing the world of advertizing with my world of sanity-&-controlled information.

13. No chance! ;)

14. Stickers of the people who donated on the bike you mean?

Who'd like that?

15. Oh boo I can't make that one :(

When is your next one Nicky

16. Sure no problem.. :)

17. Thanks to John Dormon :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information