1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rear Foot Pegs

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by David Hales, Apr 7, 2017.

1. bloody hell just removed the rear hangers, that's not a simple job, no quick change there lol

2. Its a pig of a job. I cut down an allen key to get at the third bolts up under the frame rail. I also snipped a cable tie and pushed the loom aside to get at one of them.
    I certainly remember fitting a new cable tie to put it back in place again but I've since had trouble with my rear shock rocker arm chafing through the loom and damaging the wiring which knocked out the front injector sensor pumping raw fuel into the front cylinder which cracked the piston.
    A lot of other work has been done to the bike including new suspension and ride height alterations so its impossible to say when and how the loom came into contact with the rocker arm and its not unknown for bikes to leave the factory with faulty loom routeing... but... I did shove the loom aside to get that awkward peg hanger nut out so if you did the same do make sure its finished up well out of harm's way.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oh, yup I will defiantly check

Do Not Sell My Personal Information