1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

939 SP Rearsets

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by SimonT, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Anyone reccomend some rearsets for the SP?

Cheers

2. Didn't know you could buy any for the hyper.

3. My first 1100 s had rear sets , I took them off and sold them and put standard pegs back on ,the riding position of the bike I don't think they work very well because your bolt upright you want your leg going straight down , rather than going towards the back like with sports bikes .
    Bot of course everyone has their own style just what I found .

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. From what I have read and from talking to a guy at a track the hyper runs out of ground clearance on the track so was hoping for some primarily for track use.

5. Yes on fast tracks you'll run out of ground clearance. My gear lever wore down at silverstone and needed replacing.

However I was on the very edge of the tyre so if I had any more ground clearance I'd have probably fallen off.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I had a similar thing with the Pani at Doni.......

How did you got on at Silverstone with the long straights?

7. It was awesome mate. Out of the slight left on to the fast back straight I'd have the edge on most things, and 600cc sports bikes could not get away from me even up at 130mph.

The bike loves the track.

I only scraped the pegs at brands Indy, so the higher corner speeds at silverstone definitely found its ground clearance limits for me to take out my gear lever.

The bike gives you huge confidence in corners, I enjoyed going around the outside of many which then created an interesting battle heading in to a straight.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information