1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rebuilding The Legend!

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by Sinister, Jul 21, 2016.

1. On May 20th I had the unfortunate mishap of an accident, I walked away with just a small scratch on my left calf but the bike didn't fair to well, lucky for me there was only cosmetic damage which amounted up towards the $10,000.00 mark, I did receive a cheque from my insurance company to replace the the parts that were broken, scraped and scratched...all the parts have been ordered so the re-build starts again!

Today I received a package in the mail, 1 of the many pieces that is needed to bring my bike back to its former glory or to exceed it...I will keep adding to this thread as time continues until the bike is finished!

The first order of my parts list came in the mail today...Carbon Fiber Mirrors!

[​IMG]

#1 Sinister, Jul 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  2. :upyeah:Ooh,its like Christmas.

3. Today 1 more piece came in the mail...and they look awesome!

Carbon Fiber Clip-Ons!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. Ooooo goodies :)

5. What's the general plan?

6. That has yet to be revealed, I guess that everyone will have to wait & see!

• Like Like x 1
  7. whats your plan with the bodywork all new or respray.

8. Patience grasshopper...the time will come, I don't want to say anything at the moment, are you looking for bodywork perhaps?

9. No bodywork, just curious to see if you will be keeping it standard.

10. Anything is possible with this man :)

11. Today I received the complete fairing/windscreen bolt kit!
    [​IMG]

12. You'll have to do better than that if You want to keep the anticipation levels up...otherwise the thread will die completely. Getting bored now.

• Funny Funny x 4
  13. I know...I am just posting the parts as they come in...no worries it will get better!

14. Moto Science for the mirrors?

Some seriously tasty parts there, looking forward to seeing them on

15. Good call...yes!

16. Finally found an awesome painter to paint my bike...one of the best in the USA Custom Motorcycle Paint | Connecticut Cycle Refinishing got my fairings re-routed there for paint before I receive them, look at his website...awesome work! Decals & fonts are hand painted...bike is going to look killer!

17. Don't go on one of his off days :Wideyed:

Girl_R609.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. I just got back home today from spending 8 days in Greece...I had some more goodies delivered for the bike and waiting for me at my home...gotta love that!

Ducabike WSBK Adjustable Rear-Sets...
    [​IMG]

Ducabike EVO III Levers...
    [​IMG]

Carbonvani Fairing Stay...
    [​IMG]

PSR Adjustable Kick Stand, I will have to get it re-anodized to the Ohlins gold color or black...
    [​IMG]

And a new Shorai Battery...
    [​IMG]

Well that's it for today, more parts on their way coming soon!

#18 Sinister, Aug 9, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  19. They look like carbon-look plastic on the pic.

20. Yeah they are the fake carbon mirrors...oh well still a good mirror, that's what was on previously!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information