1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 Rental Rear Sprocket

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Nickhi1299, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Hello you fine biking people! Has anyone else had trouble with Renthal Rear Sprockets for the 1299! Had a Front and rear change, front is fine and the rear doesn't fit?? And now been told their on back order till March!! What other brands of rear sprockets are there please peeps? What have you got????

#1 Nickhi1299, Jan 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  2. Never Had a Rental, always bought mine........ sorry couldn't resist............:tongueclosed:

Always thought Renthal were pretty good, could it be you've been sent the wrong one?? I've got a Supersprox on my 1199, looks fab and comes with a built in carrier too :upyeah:

#2 frazzle, Jan 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Bloody hell you're trying to rent sprockets, and I thought I was a tight wad :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Supersprox all the way.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Doh silly me haha! Yes a Renthal

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I'd imagine they're direct fit providing you've been supplied the right one...

7. SuperSprox is the way to go..

8. Think thats the route I'm going down, as I'm not waiting around till near March for Renthal to sort their shit out! Cheers for the help

• Like Like x 1
  9. I got the Renthal quick change rear hub and a selection of sprockets, but like a bunch of other stuff havn't got around to fitting it yet! not much help that eh?!

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  10. Is it just a rear sprocket, or a sprocket with their quick release carrier? Mine has just had the full Renthal treatment (with carrier), and no problems to report....
    IMG_4013.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information