1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

996 Replica Fairing, From Where?

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by Ash34, Feb 19, 2017.

1. I want a complete set of track fairings that are painted and stickered to look like this. Where can o get them from?

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Plenty of Chinese fairings on e-bay but be aware of import duty.

3. Yellow.jpg

I've got a complete yellow set for sale....

4. There used to be a few companies, but as the last 998 was what 2001?? Its likely most have changed their tack. Ricambi Weiss (think thats how its spelt) do OK fairings, and Ard Racing used to do painted and stickers kits. You can still buy all the stickers as a set I'm sure, so may be easier to do your own :)

If you find a chinese set, contact them as they ay do a race set rather than road for you. They were quite happy to do 1098 ones.

:upyeah:

5. 2004 for the Final Edition 998FE

• Like Like x 2
  6. These look good plus a sticker set.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. This company do accurate reproductions of well known race graphics, not cheap but highly accurate and thoroughly researched prior to reproduction.

ducati race

8. There are some sets that look very similar on Fleabay from China, but as Bradders said you can ask for a race version rather than road. I have a set of Chinese fairings on my 999 and asked for a race set which they did.

9. Do they do them in Yellow?

10. No idea, sorry. Give them a call.

11. Thread resurrection! What’s the difference between race and road fairings when it comes to Chinese ABS ones? Just the decals or is it a material change?

12. No holes for head and tail lights but other than that the same.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Thanks!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information