1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roadlok Group Buy - At Least 25% Off

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by D4VE, Apr 27, 2016.

1. I'm working off site at the moment but ups says it's been delivered... I'll stop back in on the way home tonight...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

2. still not got mine :(:(

3. Just got back home to find a 'sorry we missed you' card from UPS so, with a bit of luck, I should finally get my Roadlok tomorrow...

4. Yep... Got mine! ☺️

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

5. Got mine from UPS today, coloured black. Which is a disapointment as I wanted it too stand out more to scumbags.

6. Got my mate a gold one a couple of years ago while I was on the US.... Not seen one since... I did ask roadlok bloke last week and he Said they don't do colors any more...

7. You could get it re-anodized. Colour matched to the bike even?
    I never liked the wishy washy gold colour that my Hypermotard forks were so, when they were apart for a service, I had them done to match the titanium grey of the monoblocs. (Ducati copied me the following year when the Evo version came out...)

8. Dave

Can you let me have contact details for Ian at Roadlok UK

Want to see if there is any left

Thanks

9. Sure - here you go - id say he's bound to have more stock but I'm not sure you'd get it at the same price as the rest of us hence the group buy...

[email protected]

10. Tha

Thanks

11. Parcel has landed...
    Roadlok carrier with locking plug, a couple of keys and a blanking plug to keep the dirt out when riding. The lock and carrier mechanism is a very slick design, very neat.
    There's a variety of different spacers and bolts to ensure a good fitment. These don't quite match the beautiful finish of the main unit - the alloy spacers are anodized, but a little 'scuffed' on the ends (very minor & won't show when fitted) and the mounting bolts are mild steel (I would have expected stainless - but will probably replace with titanium anyway).
    All in all, very pleased. Will be fitting it once the rain stops...
    Thanks to all who facilitated this

#51 Vulpine2, Jun 16, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2016
  12. what have you guys paid for the roadlok?? missed out on this :disrelieved:

13. £120ish.

14. got mine and fitted it. Anodised spacers dont look that good and the recommended sizes in the instructions are not always accurate. Refitted so the rotor holes lined up. All in all a good purchase , will get a bungee cord to attach to the bars when its fitted so I dont forget its on !!

15. But if you for you won't bend the disc...

16. I'm guessing ...

17. nah you won't cos I've done it....twice...as soon as you get on the bike you know before you even put the key in...as it feels like the brakes are on...

• Like Like x 1
  18. I just got the one lock nothing else and it cost me £143.30....so £3.30 more than the uk website....something not right here!

19. Cheaper than the price we paid and waited 2 months.....:punch::Rage::Bucktooth:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information