1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roadlok Group Buy - At Least 25% Off

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by D4VE, Apr 27, 2016.

1. If you paid £143 via the group buy, then something is not right, my invoice was £119.90 with an extra dust cap.

2. I paid just under £120 (and no extra dust cap!).
    I can only guess that the extra £23 is down to how your payment card deals with foreign currency? An extra 20% is a hell of a difference tho' - even allowing for low exchange rates and high fees. I'd agree that something's not right.

Sprocker's lucked out - 20% discount code on top of a sale that the site's having at the moment means 168Euro plus postage - so £140 sounds right.

Possible that the sales promo & discount is a result of the group buy waking the supplier up to what he should be doing to generate some sales...?

3. I just purchased 2 and it was just under £235 delivered to a USA colleague and he will ship them to me via work next week

4. Something smells and its not the main course....

5. I went for a left and a right for added security :)

Just joking a left for my scrambler and a right for multi

6. Didn't know you could get a lefty one? I always wanted one for my supermoto but couldn't get one....

7. All I did was follow the email mailto:[email protected] and mentioned that I missed the group buy on here and that does he have any more, he replied saying go go to the website and enter the code SUMMER20 in checkout. It was advertised at sale price 175 euros and with postage etc it cost me 182 euros. £140.19. UPS are delivering today l. Was going to be yesterday but they said there was a delay. 2 days from ordering is pretty good service :)

#67 Sprocker, Jun 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
  8. They had none in stock in Europe which was why I ordered from USA

The EU price of 175 is plus vat less discount + delivery

The USA price was 200 dollars less 20% discount plus shipping

International shipping and duties is more but having it delivered in USA worked out cheapest option for me

9. Strange - I ordered my first one years ago from the US....that weighed in at just shy of 300. Ordered another when the franchise went worldwide - another 200. Ordered another one for a friend while I was over there 130 quid (converted from dollars) ordered one for my zed last year (still on Europe franchise) 150 and this one - 143....prices are approximate as ive ordered quite a few over the years...price varies but its the best lock ive ever had on a bike so its worth it...

10. Looks good and a doddle to fit

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

11. anyone know easiest cheapest way to purchase one of these roadloks? roadlok international aint the cheapest and I cant find any uk dealers, £200 is all I'm finding out there and buying from the international place I take it you get stung with custom charges, appreciate any advice on this

cheers jack

12. Yeah....that's about right....I paid about 290 a few years back for my second one. The price seems to go up and down....I paid 140 for the one for my kwak. That was about 18 months ago....at that time they had a Uk base...I did have the email for the bloke who ran the Uk operation....he gave me 10% off my last order...if I can find it I may be able to get you that....as I say it was some time ago...they're bloody brilliant things...

13. cheers mate I'm in the process of emailing the guy I think you could be on about, McCarthy?

14. Yeah....think that's him....I've had 6 from him (roadlok) in total...i bought a couple while I was in the US too....

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

15. if he gets back with a half decent price will get one, I'm planning going for one for the left hand side of the sfs

16. Do they do a left hand one? I wanted one for my supermoto.... Pretty sure it's not done though...

17. yep they have one listed, he just mailed me 1/2 hour ago and said as long as the sfs has original brakes it fits

18. What caliper does the sfs have.... The reason I ask is that my 525 conversion has a 640 front end and the brembo is the same as the older monsters....

19. its different it has the monoblocks same as 1098 superbike etc

20. Ah.. No mines not like that... I didnt think there was... Never mind....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information