1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Schubeth E1 With Src - Any Good?

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by AirCon, Dec 17, 2016.

1. I know this is the wrong forum section, but no one seems to visit the clothing section.
    Hell T please leave it here for a few hours at least.

Has anyone got the Schuberth E1?

[​IMG]

I'm consider it with the SRC thingy.
    Mutley rider....upright...not racing. Noise and comfort are important as well as keeping me head safe. And I wear glasses.

Your collective wisdom please.
    My lovely Arai is unwell having had it's strap cut by an over eager Emergency service....It wasn't even scratched! and it was already off my head. Back to Arai via Motolegends.
    [​IMG]

2. Hello AirCon,

I got a matt black e1 because I wanted the src system - my experience is that the sun visor , quietness and flip are good,but the src disappointing and it is much less comfy than my previous arai tour x4. Also the peak not so good as the arai.
    I use it for my commute and it's ok , but for the tour I did earlier in the year I chose the arai with sunglasses:)
    Also I retrofitted a scala g9 into the arai and it is louder and clearer than the src thingy

Hope this helps a bit

All the best Andy

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. I have C3 Pro and opted for a senna 10U on recommendation, as above the src is not what it's cracked up to be and bloody expensive to boot

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. I must admit the paint finish on the Schubeth is poor compared to the Arai, especially the PEAK.
    I wanted something more integral than my Scala, so perhaps I'll look at the Sena and see what they say about putting a new strap on my Arai.

#4 AirCon, Dec 18, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2016
  5. You've had 19 hours :p

Thread moved:)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. ^ very generous^
    I have the c3 pro with the Bluetooth collar finished in what's called 'metallic'
    It's by far the best helmet I've owned for comfort and quality of finish. The flip up is great as is the drop down sun visor, and is pinlock friendly.
    Yes it's an expensive investment but I'm not one to change for the sake of fashion or colour schemes.
    plus it was a present!

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. I love my C3 Pro, and use whenever we're 2 up, the shop I purchased the lid and intercom from fitted it for me and utilised the built in Ariel so integrates very well (see image)
    IMG_1043.JPG

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. And just for anyone following this thread that's the Sena 10U and not the SRC fitted.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Tomorrow 22nd Dec,
    I'm collecting an E1 with the Sena 10U from Motolegends £538.12

Pics to follow.

#9 AirCon, Dec 19, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Do you know what they did to utilise the built-in aerial? Where did you buy it?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information