1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seat Options

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by David Hales, Mar 21, 2017.

1. ok what seat options do you recommend?

2. anything more comfortable than stock thats for sure....

• Like Like x 1
  3. Don't have any problems at all with comfort. The stock seat is a bit slippery though.

4. find the standard seat ok but maybe a little more grip would be good, I fitted the luimoto seat cover and it seems to have done the trick
    2016-10-29 15.42.21.jpg

5. Standard seat is fine for me - all you will be bothered about is your right foot falling off the footrest until you sort that :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. I run the Ducati Performance one. It's fine with jeans but a bit slippery with leathers. The Superpole seat on the 1098 is superb, nice and grippy, and I think they fit the Streetfighter.

IMG_0426.JPG

Capture.JPG

7. I don't think the 848/1098 seats fit the Streetfighters. They fit differently to the tank.

Does anyone have a neoprene seat for a Streetfighter? I had the Ducati Performance seat on my 848, it was great but the fabric Ducati used would wear like a m*therf*cker. ** I then had it reupholstered in alcantara. But that was more slippery than the standard seat with leather. Only with textiles it gripped. So... Standard seat slippery with leather, DP seat wears like a b*tch and alcantara grips but only with textiles. I don't like the look of the Superpole seat.

I was thinking of getting a standard seat and recovering that with the race neoprene. Does anyone have any experience with that?

** Is the fabric used for the SF seat the same as for the 848/1*98 seat? A suede like top layer on a normal seat?

8. Hi long shot - but does anyone recognise the foot pegs on the black streetfighter picture ? I am looking for the exact same ones if poss - enhancing the image I think it says "3G" on the adapter but googling has failed. I like the rizoma pro ones but they have stopped making the adapter for the streetfighter. If anyone can recommend any others ?
    Thanks In advance
    Phil

9. Google Bootleg motorcycle seats, they custom make anything for you. I had the 1098 seat and 1199 seat done. Bloody amazing and reasonable to. Based in Preston

10. Holy thread resurrection Batman :)

11. It looks like the "gilles" logo to me

12. As we're taking about seats I'm struggling to find a reasonable priced pillion seat for my streetfighter,any ideas were I can purchase one from that doesn't cost in excess of 150 quid. Looked on all the usual buying sites.

13. Is it a simple enough job to fir the cover?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information