1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shed For My Bike

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by JdirectorJ, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Hello all,

I have a 2014 monster 1200S and I park it in a driveway. I usually cover it with a good cover but I'm looking for a better option.

I'd like a shed like or tent I can simply roll into. It needs to be waterproof, weather proof. I hear the motorcycle tents are good, but I want to see what else is out there.

Thanks

2. Hello all,

I have a 2014 monster 1200S and I park it in a driveway. I usually cover it with a good cover but I'm looking for a better option.

I'd like a shed like or tent I can simply roll into. It needs to be waterproof, weather proof. I hear the motorcycle tents are good, but I want to see what else is out there.

Thanks

3. Hi there,
    You are not giving much away in terms of space on your property for storage solutions. Can you access the rear of the house/apartment? Would a shed look out of place in the front garden?
    One of my mates has a huge front garden, with a summerhouse in it, and keeps his Harley there. Something similar to this below.
    It's reasonably secure, wind and watertight, and a nice place to read the papers on a Sunday whilst admiring his bike!
    Cheers
    Dave image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks for this. Not a huge amount of smaller. Pretty much just enough to fit the bike with a foot or 2 to pace all around.

• Like Like x 1
  5. can recommend asgard.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information