1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So this marine convicted then

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bradders, Nov 9, 2013.

1. I was in the army not the navy

2. Exactly.

3. And I've watched Full Metal Jacket 3 times. Surely that deserves some respect?

4. You just carry on touching yourself

• Like Like x 1
  5. Things have got far worse than that.
    Lawyers representing millions of Fig.11 targets are seeking soldiers who fired upon them during their APWT's it is believed any investigations could go back as far as 60 years. It is also believed that if you were told you couldn't hit a barn door with a shotgun you may be exempt from investigation. There are believed to be hundreds of money grabbing 'Public Interest Lawyers' (although that particular lowlife twat has been exposed and could 'possibly' be removed from the bar, or just be told off by his mates) waiting to charge the public purse millions of pounds to bring justice to the oppressed targets, all in the publics interest.
    IMG_0707.JPG

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Poor Fig.11 targets. I hope they get justice. Sniff...

7. I grew up with my dad serving in 45cdo Arbroath. 23 years I think. I get the daft bootneck humour. Nice try though

• Like Like x 1
  8. I spent many a year in Condor.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I think he was 43 til it was dispanded in the 70's then went 45. Comachio? Looking after the rigs?? You've probably seen me. Remember a handsome little bastard?

10. He probably touched you when you were three, you remember him? not so handsome bastard :D

• Like Like x 1
  11. If you boys showered a bit more you'd get touched as well you know.

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Commachio was the lads on the rigs but I think they had a base in Condor as well as Faslane, I never had the joys of Commach, its now called 43 Commando.
    Handsome isn't something you associate with Arbroath really but I do remember seeing a lad with more than 3 teeth at some point, that must have been you.

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. me step father was in the army, he was always going on about the "dance of the fiery arshole" what is it with you squadies? whats that all about?

14. Ha ha, you might have to confirm with @shadow but I think it entails a length of toilet role pushed up the balloon knot, a lighter or matches and a lot of alcohol to get things going.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. no shit? :Hilarious:. mad, mad as hatters. thank god. :upyeah::smileys:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Absolutely normal and sensible evening entertainment.
    The skilled players prefer Newspaper as it burns longer.:Wideyed:

• Like Like x 2
  17. so this is real then? :Wtf:. :Hilarious:

18. Yes

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Apparently bail was refused this afternoon, by a bench comprising John Thomas and Nigel Sweeney. Much as expected. Bail was very much a long shot, but ex-Sgt Blackman must have thought it was worth a try.

20. This was my post from 13 December.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information