1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I know what Thruxton R is! What's it like to live with? Think they were the bike I'd have liked most in 2016 in looks.

2. Only done 950miles, due to buying late last year. But it's as good to ride as it is to admire it's looks. Not as fast as a superbike but handles like one. Lovely smooth ride and bags of torque. Was a little quite even with the vance and hines exhaust. Hence removing the catalytic converter airbox snorkel. Damm the euro 4 emissions lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. And to top the day off I've just heard five minutes ago that another friend suffered a stroke on Sunday and is in Frimley hospital in a serious condition. I wouldn't care but this guy is only mid 40's and was absolutely fit as a fiddle, being a serious triathlete, mountain biker, snowboarder, surfer kind of fella. I'm gob smacked.

4. Feeling a bit better today
    Pain in side has gone but still coughing
    Almost human again :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Umm a new car, needed one and can only really afford to do one thing what with the wedding this year etc so decided to take a break from bikes for a year and get a sports car for a bit.

I've got access to my dad's Thruxton so that's good, I'll still ride at least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. My Birthday :D Working :Arghh:

7. HB, R.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Exactly why you need to retire early as soon as you can - my aim is to try and have £10K a year to last me until pension age even if I have to down size my house. Was targeting 55 but it might be a tad longer :-( you could do it now, don't be greedy and live life - work / business is not the reason for being here. If you feel this advice has been a life changer for you kindly pay off my mortgage :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Happy birthday to you :gift::gift::partypooper:

• Love You Love You x 1
  10. Blimey you be careful with your letters C1 :D

11. You could always find a rich woman hexy

12. Rich women still tend to want you to spend on them :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I disagree. That comma and period were soooooooo unnecessary.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. You missed that target yonks ago then :)

15. Not mentally :)

:Writing: I have 3 years yet :smileys:

16. Happy Birthday Robarano.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Awwww, another year older :Wideyed: he's catching us up :)

18. Happy birthday Mr Rob

• Like Like x 1
  19. so sorry for your loss T.....terrible news....try to enjoy your holiday, and keep alive the good memories you had. All the best buddy!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Cheers @mervyn & @Roadtrip :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information