1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Just finished my final proper working day before turning up on the 31st to do all the HR signoff paperwork that should take all of 20 minutes. I didn't anticipate impending retirement feeling this good :D. Andy

• Like Like x 5
  2. Had a very good meeting this morning for a rather large project we are going to be starting later this year :)

3. IMG_8369.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  4. Need any PM's ;) :)

Loads more business analysis and workflow building today. Gone Visio blind :astonished:

5. just reading about Abdul the Indian wife beater.

Hits his wife every night at 7.30pm.

On the dot....

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Sitting at work, bored and wondering if I'm going to be a lot slower on the new 1299 than I was on the easy to get on with 899 on track....

7. Simple answer, nope :D. Andy

8. Maybe just have to recalibrate my riding style..

9. Good luck with that :upyeah: Andy

10. This, 2.0 litre sport nav with literally everything in it! I got a decent deal on it also so it's probably 9k cheaper than a Golf GTI which I would also like at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. The golfs are great cars, I've got an R and it's such a mega all rounder! You'll love it

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Always liked my vag cars,i have only strayed once in over 30 years to a bmw mini,it did not last long,would have liked the r but got a great deal on a gti,its being buit this week so one of the last mk7 to come out of wolfsburg ,even thought about selling the 1299 to get a clubsport then came to my senses.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Those clubsports are going for silly silly money for what is essentially a jizzed up golf. Saw one online going for 50k ! Ridiculous.

No way I'd sell my bike for a car though. Even though my R is capable, it still feels like a 1.2 compared to a bike.

14. Some scroats stole three dozen crates of Red Bull from our local store today.

I don't know how these toe-rags sleep.

15. Most of the crazy prices are for the clubsport s,no good for me without rear seats,the standard one is better priced but not as quick as the r.

16. Ahh right, a guy I work with has a GTD and the other a GTI and they're both very very happy with them

This is my vag box

IMG_1006.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  17. I have gone for white this time and 3 door,cant be doing with paying hundreds for metallic paint and they can never seem to match the colour if you need a repair.

18. Umm I feel now is the time to mention I'm actually getting a MX-5 not a Vadge, I was just saying I might have one next time when I can afford an 'R' or a club sport

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do Not Sell My Personal Information