1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Ran to gym, workout and ran back. Bloody cold.

Cleaned out underwear draw. Like to say it's a declutter but in truth I was running out of rags. Hope the wife's ok as didn't ask :-/. Is frilly silk any good at cleaning chains?

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Show-off :Finger:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Up at 6am and round to Carole's gaff to take her and her brother to Gatwick as they are off to France skiing for the week. Coffee and a bacon bap in the services on the way back and now home. Off to see a man about a bike shortly and oh yes, I'm 63 today :D. Andy

• Like Like x 3
  4. It's 1mile to gym. I either drive for 6mins then run for 6mins when I get there to warm up or just run there in 10mins. Weather like this much quicker to run than defrost the car.

5. Stumbled across an old picture of when I first got 996 in the pre-restoration garage. Really was a LOT of stickers.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Not today but yesterday, picked my new (used) car up. Put it in Sport+ and zoooom lovely lol

IMG_2359.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  7. Happy birthday to you Andy :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Where's all the mini's :Wideyed:

9. Very best wishes to you Andy on your birthday.Have a great day.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Congratulations, she looks a beauty
    I've got the 3series MSport 330d, the straight six cylinder is a joy in sport +, and a very different drive in economy. The six series has looks to match.
    Good choice, perhaps you'll give up the bike now ?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Happy birthday. And first dibs on any of your fleet when you decide you only really need the Multi ;)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Nah, never give up on a bike....far too much fun

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mini's were under the BMW's as they are too little to see :smirk:

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. +1 on this. Great to see you are still active on the forum and a gentleman as always. Andy

15. Hope you still ogling the fleet and sneaking out when poss. @mervyn

16. Painting and rubbing and being told off a lot by the missus. :Facepalm:

And a shave. First in a while, ready for a big interview tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Spent all day yesterday cleaning the Scrambler went out this morning got to do it all again. Ride was good

• Like Like x 1
  18. Filling, rubbing, spraying, rubbing, filling, spraying, rubbing, spraying........What's that saying about doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result?

Ordered some filler/build primer.

19. Thank you everyone for your kind words.Regrettably my condition has become worse since last summer and my lovely bikes are just garage queens . Mrs Mervyn is an absolute doll so I have much to be grateful for.Yes,there are a few glimmers of brightness but not much in the way of optimism But I still look at highly inappropriate machinery and daydream a lot.
    I do hope that with the correct alignment of planets I might be able to get out on a bike in the summer.
    Everybody ride safe and I will try and keep in touch.

• Like Like x 8
    • Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information