1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sport Tourer Gallery

Discussion in 'Sport Touring' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Post your pictures and videos here :cool::cool:

• Like Like x 1
  2. My ST4s

P1080126.jpg [​IMG]

P1080126.jpg

#2 Dave, Mar 6, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Maybe you should put a 'Viewer beware', or 'Not safe for work' on the ST pictures thread? I can say that because I've got a fugly ST in the workshop!

4. I do wish I hadn't sold my ST2 now. But hey ho, the fuglystrada's quicker anyway...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  5. OK guys, sick bags at the ready, here's mine!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. Great scott!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Holy moly - that'll stand out a bit!

8. Here's Mine...

DSC00030.jpg

DSC00033.jpg

DSC00030.jpg

DSC00033.jpg

9. Here's a little vid of a ride round the glorious roads surrounding the Nurburgring. The vid was taken on a keychain cam that cost a quid on ebay. Next day I took the ST2 round the track, and it acquitted itself well, although I could never claim to be quick myself. Personally I preferred the road rides; so much so I've been back twice since.

#9 figaro, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  10. These are pics of my Old ST2, my old ST3 and my current ST4S
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#10 Nothingbettertodo, Apr 2, 2012
    Last edited: May 15, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
  11. my 2006 st3s abs. bike fell off its side stand and dinted my new DP exhaust after taking these on wrynose pass so I really need to get some mileage out of these photos! good to see some familiar names on here
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Here's ours. We bought it last year after a looooong search for the 'right' ST3s. It had to be the 'S' model as I wanted the remote preload adjust as we ride 2 up probably more often than not and I'm not buggering about with spanners all the time. I'm very glad we have it now too. It had 20k miles on it when we bought it, but it was utterly spotless. Not the slightest corrosion anywhere, and even the front cylinder head paint was perfect. W've added maybe 3-4000 miles on it since and we're off to the TT this year.
    We can get all our camping gear inside the top box now since we bought smaller roll mats, including cutlery, plates, stove, pans etc...! Sleeping bag and clothes in a apnnier each, odds and sod in the tank bag. It's a weighty old ting fully loaded (See bottom pic) but I couldn't ask for a better engine, and it's easily the best 2-up bike I've ever ridden, and I can confirm it's fine on the back too, very comfy! (my wife and I share the bike)
    We really wanted a red one, but when we saw this one it was just gleaming, and I've come to the conclusion it's actually probably nicer than the red now...

[​IMG]
    IMG_2187 by PeterPoddy, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    IMG_2185 by PeterPoddy, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    IMG_2186 by PeterPoddy, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    IMG_2195 by PeterPoddy, on Flickr

And fully loaded and ready to go...!

[​IMG]
    IMG_2193 by PeterPoddy, on Flickr

#12 Peterpoddy, Apr 18, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  13. My ST3s ABS

My ST3s, woken from SORN in March just gone; all MOTd and Taxed ready for a ride, then work takes over and I haven't managed to turn a wheel save for when I pushed it back into the garage after the aforementioned MoT! That's life in a Blue Suit for ya!

~LaZ~

Lazarus_ST3sABS.jpg

Lazarus_ST3sABS.jpg

#13 Lazarus, May 1, 2012
    Last edited: May 1, 2012
    • Like Like x 7
  14. Nice one. Do you have a link to the camera you used? great for a quid! Thanks

#14 stickywicket, May 5, 2012
  15. Another grey one.... We wanted red, but ST3s are RARE. It took nearly a year to find this one!
    According to howmanyleft.com there's only about 59 ST3s in the UK..!

DUCATI ST3 S ABS - How Many Left?

We bought this one from Alfs Motorcycles in Worthing last July. 20,000 miles but utterly immaculate. Not even a mark on the front cylinder or any furry fasteners. I've never seen a bike that's been so well looked after
    Full history, full colour matched 3 box panniers, Scottoiler, Optimate lead but otherwise bog standard, just what I was looking for. 2 Up it's a weighty thing, but it pulls like a train, without a single dip or glitch anywhere in the power delivery.
    Glorious!

[​IMG]
    IMG_2187 by PeterPoddy, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    IMG_2195 by PeterPoddy, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    IMG_2186 by PeterPoddy, on Flickr

And fully loaded and ready to go....

[​IMG]
    IMG_2193 by PeterPoddy, on Flickr

• Like Like x 5
  16. Yep, it's right here on ebay.

17. Something went awry when the site went down, and all the photos are jumbled up. I don't mind though, I quite like yellow bikes.

Not sure about the ghey beige paddock stand, though...:eek:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Here's mine transformed from 748...into a ST4s.

DSC00030.jpg DSC00033.jpg DSC00034.jpg

DSC00030.jpg

DSC00033.jpg

DSC00034.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Here are some pics of my ST2.
    ST2 Comfort fairing and red seat cover.jpg ST2 Red with touring gear.jpg ST2 Yellow Mk2 Fairing carbon sides and pods DP seat lg.jpg

ST2 Comfort fairing and red seat cover.jpg

ST2 Red with touring gear.jpg

ST2 Yellow Mk2 Fairing carbon sides and pods DP seat lg.jpg

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information