1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sport Tourer Gallery

Discussion in 'Sport Touring' started by Rob, Mar 3, 2012.

1. On the Way to the iom TT

tapatalk_1410456852153.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sorry, should have said. That was at Dover earlier in the year for a 2 week tour of France, Germany & Austria with my good lady (pictured).

• Like Like x 1
  3. babes!!! image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  4. Oooh they look nice.
    Have you had them long?St owners usually do.
    Great bikes for touring and weekends away .

5. Hi! i bought the ST2 1999 in 2009 and the ST4s last year and i rebuilt it completely.In Quebec it is very expensive to have two motorcycle on the road in the same time,so i use only the ST4s for the moment.

6. Spoilt for choice :upyeah:

7. Yes and a lot of spare parts!
    these bikes are not so popular with the youg guys who purchase the new Ducatis.I think they are the better bikes for touring.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I agree.Ducati need to return to the sport touring fold with one of the new generation engines. I still see a number of st's at my local bike cafes here in Yorkshire and on the roads.A friend if mine who lives nearby has had his st 4 for 11 years. I'm on my 3rd St now, had the current one for the past 8 years.I've just bought a triumph daytona 675R. BUT MY ST3s HAS STILL GOT PRIDE OF PLACE IN THE GARAGE

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Bought this about six weeks ago with 16k and a good price and I like it....a lot! Will be taken it to the Alps next year.

IMG_2116.jpg

IMG_2117.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  10. Absolutely beautiful. Mmmm I need a grey one Santa .

11. Cheers, I think I will have this long term.

12. That, as my twenty year old kids would say, is CLASS (even though I hate top boxes - I can see they may be useful!)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. The top box does spoil the look of the bike.
    But it is big enough for 2 lids and a small kitchen sink for the wife. I use it only when required.But I'm glad I have it when I do.

14. What windscreen is that, it looks OK & might even work for tall guys?

Craig

15. NEVER put the wife in a kitchen sink! It can cause marital disharmony! :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Now you tell me

18. Here's my ST2 on a run to Tan Hill, Ronny Barker sat in the background isn't me!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Loving the bike and fancy an ST4S next to join the stable.

19. You need to buy mine then, go on you know it makes sense.

_DSC0050.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  20. Yeah, seen it on Fleabay, nice bike but I'd need some chips to go with the salty price!:grinning::grinning::grinning:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information