1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spy Shots Of The New Fireblade

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Advikaz, Sep 20, 2016.

1. That swing arm doesn't look right to me. ...

Obviously won't know the full story until it's released, but I'm unsure they've done enough. I also don't like how it looks or that colour scheme.

Shame!

New Honda Fireblade revealed | MCN

2. Does look disappointing.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. I don't get it with some manufacturers. They surely know what they're up against? Those calipers are the same as the current bike which weren't fantastic even on the outgoing model.

Surely in the sport market the recipe has got to be, quickshifter, rider aids, brembo m50's and around 200 brake to start?

Yamaha are just as bad, creating a masterpiece like the r1 and not bothering with decent brakes.

4. Horrid graphics, looks like a cheap 125

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. The front end looks a lot like the current Vfr imo ...

Doesn't seem like Honda wanted to invest in the new bike, it looks like a raided parts bin job to me!

6. There is just no point in them doing anything to make it specifically appealing for road use, I think the days of sportsbikes propping companies balance sheets up is long gone(unless it's the small European luxury brands) . So they will just make it electronically brilliant so it can be turned into a WSBK and win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. I read this week Honda are stopping the CBR600 as its to costly v sales to get it Euro complaint. Seems end of an era.

8. Pah... hardly changed at all.
    Looks like I will be buying something else after waiting 3 years for a good bike to arrive

9. The teaser video does seem to suggest a silky smooth quick shifter or even seamless up shift, you hear it absolutely fly through the gears

I'm fairly certain it's definitely going to be technology clad.

10. maybe?..
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
  11. Read that too apparently 600 sales have gone off a cliff last few years. I think it was in Performance bikes. Id love to see Honda build a new CBR 750 from the ground up. a Mini Blade. Ive always liked 750s for some strange reason, ZX7rs, GSXRs etc. Or maybe I should man up and move to a 1000cc or above. For the record I dont think that new blade is unattractive.

12. Think I need to move up before I fall over

13. Barrowblade?

14. Personally I like a fairing on a sports bike. These mini fairing don't work for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Where did you come from. Must bakebook ya

16. Like the fani bike has changed much. Get a another sticker on it, lovely bubbly

17. He's from Mars :)

18. Really surprised if Honda go riding the new bike in full view dressed in new colours for all the spy paparazzi to snap away, it's a decoy 100% ...if it isn't someone at Honda needs a cucumber hiding inside them.

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Agree it looks a bit rough, interesting to see what it will look like in the flesh with a tail tidy, better colour scheme and a smaller pipe.

20. Wonder how much of this is due to the electronics making it so much easier to get onto bigger capacity bikes without worrying about rider ability? Or do we think that performance has become commonplace in most modern bikes meaning there are only marginal gains in buying into a dedicated sports 600? I think I am in the latter camp...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information